RE: whois package

ok.  Next question.  Can we shamelessly steal code from bind for inclusion
in cygwin?  I'm not familiar with its licensing, but the copyright notice
looks like it gives full permission to use their code as we see fit.  Can I
get an amen from someone who knows what they're talking about here?

And the next question, would we want to go that route?

Mark