new cygwin-cross-1.3.6.1

Hi,

Some people promised to have a look at my cross build scripts package
so I've made some fixes.  It should generate fully Cygwin compliant
binary and source packages now, I hope.

    http://lilypond.org/people/jan/gnu-windows/cygwin-cross-1.3.6.1.tar.gz

I've also added a small test package 'foo', that shows how these
scripts can be used to easily build and package new packages for
Cygwin.

Greetings,
Jan.

--