request: change mount behaviour

Hallo,

I am sure that this was discussed, I didn't searched the archives, but
I want to make this request (again if it is so):

Change the default mount behaviour to create binmode user mounts
if called without options.
Example:
$ mount C:/some/drive /mydrive
should create a binmode user mount vs textmode user mount as it is now.
The flag -b isn't needed then and could be substituted with -t to force
mount to create textmode mounts.

So we will get less 'accidently' created textmode mounts which leads to
less questions about this issue on the list (I hope so).

Gerrit
--
convey Information Systems GmbH                   http://www.convey.de/
                                                  Vitalisstraße 326-328