RE: prev/curr/test behaviour

The SIGSEVs are, but where they come from varies:

install from net and download only:
	choose.cc line 541: "if (!pkg->Categories.number ())"

pkg == 0x330009 as I look at it right now, seems "un-pointerlike", but obviously
not NULL.  Looking at in the local variable window shows a lot of 0x00's, name
and installed_from prts == 0x00, and... gdbtk just crashed so I can't tell you
more ;-).

local:
	gdb locks up in the same manner it did with the endless loop you fixed before.
I don't know if that's what it is or not, but that's what it behaves like.  If
not running under gdb, it'll GPF.

Just diffed my local choose.cc against HEAD to be sure:

< do_choose (HINSTANCE h)
---
> do_choose (HINSTANCE h, HWND owner)
1501c1501
<   rv = DialogBox (h, MAKEINTRESOURCE (IDD_CHOOSE), 0, dialog_proc);
---
>   rv = DialogBox (h, MAKEINTRESOURCE (IDD_CHOOSE), owner, dialog_proc);

That's just me propagating the parent to the dialog....

--
Gary R. Van Sickle
Brewer.  Patriot.