Setup 2.125.2.5: New packages do not show up automatically. Bug or Feature ?

Hello,

With the recent addition of a lot of new packages (after the
freeze due to the new setup is over) I noticed that they do
not show up in the initial or partial view. I ususally use the partial view, since that gives a quick summary of
updates to installed packages. However new packages are not
shown in this view.

All new packages are introduced with status 'Skip'.
In order to see them, you either have to expand all the
categories or go through the complete full list to change
the status from 'Skip' to 'Install'.

Is this intentional behaviour ?
Maybe a category 'New' can be introduced which shows
packages added since the last run of setup ?
Debian's dselect has such a facility.

I apologize beforehand for adding yet another item to setups
wish list.

Regards,

Ton van Overbeek