Nano - comments?

Hi

As I guess you all know if you read my last couple of emails, I would like
to package up (and maintain) Nano - the text editor which is sort of
becomming the 'standard' base text editor in debian I believe, and also my
text editor of choice.  I am guessing that it would be highly likely that it
would be accepted so long as I do a better job then my first hash at indent
:) but I thought I should ask anyway.

Gareth