setup shortterm roadmap

I intend to continue working on the core of setup - splitting into
discrete modules, some of which will be libraries - and addressing
issues such as dependency ordering installed files and the like.

I do not intend to work directly on the GUI at this point. I will
probably do some stuff as I rearrange the guts.

I propose the following features as being appropriate for the next
release:
* File magic detection (done, in testing).
* Install directly from i/n, no caching
* Initial multiple mirror support.
* Installed packages view
* Download from internet can autoselect either (updates to any installed
package and packages not installed) or (packages not current or present
in the download cache) or (updates to installed packages only).
* Don't ask about startmenu or desktop options if they exist AND are
valid.

The last three are hereby up for grabs.

Any alterations/suggestions etc please speak up, I'm not intending to be
a dictator here :].

Rob