RE: Setup.exe - snapshot runs but compiled from cvs get application error.

mount may need a if (!root_mount) read_mounts;.

However the problem was a bug in the logic used by me for Download only
- I didn't force a root for cygwin to be chosen, which is needed for
download only to know where to save the last-cache file.

Rob