RE: Setup.exe - snapshot runs but compiled from cvs get application error.

I think you've pinpointed the failure. As to why the snapshot works, I
suspect that my cross compile environment may be zeroing mnt...

Anyway, the question is, what should download only do? Should it present
the root IDD to select the root for cygwin? I've modified it to do that
and I'll be checking in shortly.

Rob