Re: /setup.html please read - feedback desired

Just to clarify:
   The original suggestion was to install the sourceforge *software* on a
Red Hat/Cygnus server.  This was deemed overkill.

Earnie's suggestion was to open a cygapp project on the VALinux/Sourceforge
server, and use that.  cgf has rejected *that* as well -- for unstated
reasons (although you can guess:  reluctance to rely on non-RH servers
and/or competitors (VA Linux?).  Resistance to decentralization.  *SLOW*
download speeds from sourceforge machines. etc.)

--Chuck