Re: setup.ini, setup.hint, and update-setup

I've never envisioned update-setup as a product.  I don't want to be in
the position of maintaining YA package.

You have a copy of the program and you can update it as you see fit.  I
don't think it's necessary to make it generally available and, in fact,
it *isn't* generally available.

So, grab it, hack on it, share it with your friends.  I don't care.
I am just not interested in bug reports on it right now.

cgf

--
cgf@cygnus.com                        Red Hat, Inc.
http://sources.redhat.com/            http://www.redhat.com/