AW: get windows error message 0xc0000142 on starting cygwin app

You mean, because of loading so many dll's there is an application stack
overflow ?
As I know stack overflows depends on running app or cygwin code, but this will
be
done only when the run time loader is ready with relocating all dlls and have
called
the app entry point, which isn't true in this case (I have tested with setting a
breakpoint to the app entry point).
So this must be happens while runtime relocation.

Currently I'm without any idea, whats going wrong.

Any ideas, what to do ?

Ralf