[matts@bluesguitar.org: New Textutils release]

Can someone help Matt?

cgf

----- Forwarded message from Matthew Smith <matts@bluesguitar.org> -----

From: "Matthew Smith" <matts@bluesguitar.org>
To: <cgf@cygnus.com>
Subject: New Textutils release
Date: Thu, 13 Sep 2001 19:15:09 -0500

Chris:

    I'm interested in making a new release of textutils (2.0.14) for cygwin.
Do you have some place I could upload the binary and source packages to?  I
submitted your previous patch for md5sum (textutils 2.0-2) to the textutils
mailing list, and it has been folded into cvs.  One other question:
Installing textutils modifies the /usr/info/dir file - How do you deal with
changing this file, ie: should I send you the textutils specific changes to
it?

thanks,
-Matt Smith