Re: accept() failed message on kde 1.1.2 ??

Is there any traction on this problem?  I see that Suhaib has released
a new version of XFree86 which turns off UNIX-domain sockets, which
is unfortunate.

Do we know what is causing the problems that we're seeing?

cgf

--
cgf@cygnus.com                        Red Hat, Inc.
http://sources.redhat.com/            http://www.redhat.com/