Re: rxvt for bash

Steve,

On Thu, Mar 22, 2001 at 04:50:28PM -0800, Steve O wrote:
> So, I think I'm done fixing things for now.

I just tried your latest rxvt and I really love the mouse wheel support.

Unfortunately, I have experienced the following issues which has forced
me to downgrade to one of your older versions:

1. Cygwin DLL messages written to the console via api_fatal() do not get
displayed.

2. Under some (albeit convoluted) situations, console windows are still
being displayed which steal the focus.  For example, when ant runs Sun's
java during a build a console is created for java.exe.  Similarly for
javadoc.  However, if I run these commands directly from rxvt, then I
don't get the extra consoles.  As another example, when I print from mutt
via a2ps through GSview's gsprint a console is created for gsprint.exe.

Anyway, I have enjoyed using rxvt for years and I really appreciate your
efforts.

Thanks,
Jason

--
Jason Tishler
Director, Software Engineering       Phone: +1 (732) 264-8770 x235