Re: cygwin-apps FAQ [WAS: Re: for interest: cygwin rpm on sourceforge]

On Wednesday 4 Apr 01, Paul Garceau writes:
> Hmmm...
>
> On 4 Apr 2001, at 14:46, the Illustrious Earnie Boyd wrote:
>
> > So why tsk me?  Chris asked the question.  Obviously the answer is yes,
> > we need a cygwin-apps FAQ-O-MATIC.
> >
> > Earnie.
>
> 	Perhaps he doesn't know what a faq-o-matic is...?
>
> 	At any rate, an example can be found at the gcc main website
> (www.gnu.org/gcc?).

In the thread associated with the message that Robert cited, I point
out that the GCC F-O-M is a very poor example of how F-O-M should be
used!  That said, I think a Cygwin F-O-M would be a great idea, if
done properly, and I would be willing to convert the existing "user"
FAQ into F-O-M, but I think it would be a lot of work and I don't know
where the time would come from.

Cheers,
David