Re: pthreads support

I missed this discussion from the beginning, about multithreading gcc
itself.. Was there someone who wanted to speed up his compilations by
spreading it over several processors or so??

Maybe gmake can help you, it has a flag (-j or -J if my memory doesn't
fail me) that tells gcc to start N compilations at the same time.

        /Andy