Re: rxvt for bash

Hi,

Thanks to all the help I've received, the no-x-rxvt
is now console free.  I've tested getpass() and it works
fine.  The program I was trying to support seems to
not use getpass() and must do some sort of console IO.
Console IO has never worked very well in rxvt.

So, I think I'm done fixing things for now.  Does anyone
have an opinion on whether no-x-rxvt should be installed
as rxvt.exe, or renamed to rxvt-nox.exe, or rxvtwin.exe?

Thanks,
-steve o
http://www.io.com/~bub/rxvt