Re: setup wishes -- any volunteers

First off to Ron - Congratulations. Happy Honeymoon

Second to everyone else  - anyone want to take the current setup.ini and
try to categorize each package according to what Chris is trying to
accomplish here.  I don't know if I have enough experience/knowledge to
know which packages are dependent on which or for that matter what
category each might fall into.  Obviously some I could figure out but it
might be nice if we could get a list started of all the current packages
and identify some common codes for dependencies and categories.

For example for categories we might have development, networking, shells,
mail ...., Text editing.

For dependencies I wonder do we want to try to group according to code or
do we want to use a list of packages that must then in turn be parsed to
determine the dependencies?  Point to ponder....