Re: updated win32 macro

>>>>> "Robert" == Robert Collins <robert.collins@itdomain.com.au> writes:

Robert> I just went and looked at the AC_LANG stuff properly - to
Robert> support that properly it seems like I need to choose _which_
Robert> variables get altered on the basis of the current stack value,
Robert> or go with language specific functions.

Robert> Whats better? Is it worth supporting the AC_LANG for this
Robert> essentially non-unix feature? I'm happy to put the time in if
Robert> it is..

You are not concerned by the current language at all in the low level
macro, and the high level macro should set the compiler or flags var
associated to the current language.  There is no direct support for
this, you have to

AC_LANG_CASE([C],          [CFLAGS="$CFLAGS $WIN32FLAGS],
             [C++],        [CXXFLAGS="$CXXFLAGS $WIN32FLAGS],
             [Fortran 77], [FFLAGS="$FFLAGS $WIN32FLAGS],
             [AC_FATAL([NIah?  Never heard of] _AC_LANG)])