Re: ok, new libtool for cygwin updates

Hi Edward,

Your patch is brilliant.  Thankyou.  I need to build a cygwin installation
before I can test it, but by inspection it looks fine to me.  This stuff is
all I have left on my Libtool TODO list:  As soon as we have it committed,
I'd like to make a candidate release for libtool-1.4 so that we can
concentrate on shaking out any last minute bugs.

Unfortunately, you are way over the FSF 10 line limit guideline for copyright
assignment =(O|  Would you be prepared to sign paperwork that assigns the
copyright for your changes to the FSF?  I can email you the request paperwork
in private if you are agreeable...

Cheers,
	Gary.

--
  ___              _   ___   __              _         mailto: gvv@techie.com
home page:  /___/                      /___/                  gpg public key:
http://www.oranda.demon.co.uk           http://www.oranda.demon.co.uk/key.asc