Re: MinGW libstdc++.a [WAS: Re: Has sys/stat.h changed]

Christopher Faylor wrote:

> >> 4) Is anyone going to checkin a libstdc++.a into winsup/mingw so that I
> >>    can add this to the distribution?
> >
> >I'm not ready for a new release of these.  Please leave the existing
> >distribution.
>
> But we don't have anything now and people are reporting that Mumit's (old?)
> distribution works ok.  Couldn't we just use that for the time being just
> to quiet the mailing list?

A separate package would be best to distribute this.  It could be named
mingw-libstdc++.tar.gz.  The question I have is how to distribute the
source for just the library, it's already distributed with gcc source,
correct?  So a README saying which package the source can be found would
suffice, correct?

Earnie.