Re: Anyone have any problems with external archives of this list?

--- Christopher Faylor <cgf@redhat.com> wrote:
> On Tue, Dec 05, 2000 at 07:29:20AM -0800, Earnie Boyd wrote:
> >--- Christopher Faylor <cgf@redhat.com> wrote:
> >>
> >> So, are there any objections to allowing an archiving subscription?
> >>

> >It already is at eGroups.com, what's one more going to hurt?
>
> Well, that still begs the question.  I'm not sure how this got into
> egroups.com.  I don't see it when I type 'cygwin-apps'.  How are you
> accessing it?

I don't know how it is being archived at eGroups either.  Early on, you could
suggest a list to be added, I don't think you can still do that.

Oops.  I was thinking cygwin not cygwin-apps.  I'm having Yahoo filter
problems. The URL http://www.egroups.com/group/gnu-win32 is what I was thinking
of.  An interesting stat is that the number of messages on the cygwin list is
about tripple now as to what it was at the beginning of the year.

Cheers,

=====
Earnie Boyd
mailto:earnie_boyd@yahoo.com