Re: (Fwd) Re: sendmail on cygwin

On Thu, Nov 30, 2000 at 09:02:56PM +0100, Gerrit P. Haase wrote:
><30 Nov 2000, 12:55 Uhr wars, als Christopher Faylor folgendes schrub:>
>< Re: (Fwd) Re: sendmail on cygwin >
>
>> though.  Look into the way sendmail is currently configured and try to
>> adapt an existing configuration to cygwin.
>
>An existing configuration of which application could i use?

Huh?  sendmail, of course.  You'll have to adapt an existing sendmail
configuration to cygwin.

>I got the port of bind, but with the <netdb.h> that is included there,
>i am not able to compile perl.  So I saw,, that it is difficult, to
>port s.th, so that it fits with every other application.

The <netdb.h> that is included where?  The Cygwin distribution includes
a netdb.h.

Ah.  You're the person who was asking where to find a netdb.h.

>Thanks for your offer,  Do you know, if there is anyone who tried to do a
>sendmail port?

You should check the cygwin web pages and the mailing list archives.