Re: SYSVSHM / MMAP question (newbie )

On Tue, Jul 04, 2000 at 08:58:36AM +1000, Robert Collins wrote:
>Just a quick query,
>    does cygwin have support for sysvshm? I know it has support for mmap.
>
>I'm new to threaded coding... Is there any significant difference in
>coding/functionality for either sysvshm or mmap?

Are you porting an application to use cygwin?  I don't see why you've
chosen this mailing list for your question.  It doesn't seem to have
much relevance for "a by-approval developers list for discussing issues
regarding applications that use the Cygwin DLL".

To answer your question:  No.  There is no built in support for System
V SHM.  Chuck Wilson's web page should point you towards a version of
System V SHM.  Look at the cygwin web page under "Related Sites".