NCurses-5.0

This builds OOB.  But installation requires the attached diff.

I've taken the liberty to create a cygwin terminfo file that passes most of the
tests.  I've joined the functions from pcansi and linux and removed (Commented
Out with explanation) the functions from linux that don't work.  Most
impressive is the lrtest that I remember from before didn't work very well.  It
even has a completed lower right corner on the border.

Someone else had submitted changes to the terminfo.src file back from b19.  It
basically mapped the function keys and then used ansi.sys.  I renamed it to
cygwinB19.

I've also added a cygwinDBG so that it will be easy to modify values and add
functions for testing purposes and maintaining a sane working version.

Cheers,

=====
---
   Earnie Boyd: <mailto:earnie_boyd@yahoo.com>