Updated: rxvt-2.7.10-3

rxvt is a terminal program that can be used instead of the windows
command shell.  It does not require an X server.

This build fixes a configuration issue that caused the app to use a
generic icon.

--
To update your installation, click on the "Install Cygwin now" link on
the http://cygwin.com/ web page.  This downloads setup.exe to your

If you have questions or comments, please send them to the Cygwin
if you would use this mailing list rather than emailing me directly.
This includes ideas and comments about the setup utility or
Cygwin in general.

If you want to make a point or ask a question, the Cygwin mailing list
is the appropriate place.  Though for rxvt specific bugs you may want
to copy me on posts to the Cygwin mailing list.

To unsubscribe to the cygwin-announce mailing list, look at the
email to the address specified there.  It will be in the format:

cygwin-announce-unsubscribe-YOU=YOURDOMAIN dot COM at cygwin dot com